lørdag den 30. april 2016

New blog!

I have been keeping shrimp since 2005 with varying intensity. Mostly as company for my Corydoras, which I have been breeding for even longer. During the last few years the number of shrimp types and species in my tanks have increased after some time with focus on Poecilia wingei and other livebearers. Although nice, they seem not to thrive too well here in the long run, so now I am back to mainly keeping Corydoras and shrimp. The fishy stuff will remain at KimsFishyWorld.


At the moment the shimp outnumber the fish and I thought they needed their own space, so here it is. 

I will write about how I keep my shrimp, which is a bit different from what most people do. I will also have a list of available offspring from my shrimp which goes from natural forms to very linebred and crossed ones. When looking around it is obvious that a lot of pictures still need to be uploaded, but at some point I will get there.


Over the last week I have gotten a lot of new shrimp from Michael Nadal, Jürgen Ideker, Zündorfer Aquaristic, Frank Malycki and a few others. Some new to me, others just to get "new blood" for existing groups. I was very excited to get the new "Raccoon tiger" from Vietnam. Fortunately the other species with spots was also among the ones I recieved. Others included Red Shadow Mosura, Aura Blue, Yellow KingKong, babaulti "stripes" and more.









Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar